Sunday, June 6, 2010

49 to go...

49 DAYS until my due date. DAYS! That's crazy to me. Josh told me last night that I should probably start thinking about packing my bag and he's probably right. Now that I've done this once before I know that I can essentially throw in a dress some flip flops and my overnight essentials (shampoo, toothbrush, make-up) bag and I'm done. The hospital has everything I need. I don't know what I will bring home the baby in; maybe I can convince Josh to go to BRU w/me to pick something out. Conner didn't have a special outfit b/c he was so small; he just came home in a preemie outfit. I will bring one for this guy too. I still want to get C a "big brother" shirt but I'm just having a hard time ordering one. I don't know why I am so apprehensive about it but I just am. I was hesitant to order furniture, the room is far from done and now I'm having issues w/ordering a shirt?! Maybe b/c it makes it more real? I honestly don't know. I do know that I want to go and shop for some baskets this week. I ordered a really cute decal for above the baby's crib and it should be here Tuesday. I also want a sound machine and I need to get diapers. Sounds like I need to get on it.

I am having maternity pictures taken tomorrow morning. Conner will be in them; Josh will not but that's ok b/c I can have some mommy and me pics w/my boy. I'm looking forward to it!


Here's my belly at 33 weeks. Oh and let me add that I really think that this is our last baby and I'm glad that I've taken pictures every week.


3 comments:

  1. I agree that buying the "big brother" shirt will make it more real. I can't believe you only have 49 days left. Crazy. I hope the little man stays put for most of those days. You look great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a long post and then it deleted it. POOP.

    You look great. I think your right about the shirt making it more real. I hope he stays put for closer to 49 days. That about sums it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Julie! I cant wait to see your maternity pics!

    ReplyDelete