We had some friends come over today. Conner and Logan had a great time, especially playing on the stairs. Come on, what kid doesn't love stairs? I took pictures, Victoria took pictures but I haven't downloaded mine. I'm pretty sure she will have hers downloaded first. It was so nice to have adult interaction!
After Josh got home tonight, we were sitting in the grass watching Conner play. He was collecting rocks and thrown them yelling "rock". So funny. Anyway, Josh looked at me and Conner and said, "Daddy sure has a good life". I asked him to elaborate and he told me that he has a beautiful wife, good kid, good dog, nice house, a Harley, a boat and that he's just happy. It's the small things (not the stuff but the comment) that means the world. It was nice.
And b/c every post needs a picture...
the 2 people that make my husband the happiest.

Ha! Good dog. ;) Glad you guys had a good day yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteAw, that is so sweet of him to say. I can't believe you are almost 36 weeks. Unreal :)
ReplyDelete