Wednesday, June 16, 2010

They don't match...

Ok, so maybe I'm being a little bit too picky. I ordered some blocks for the baby's room and they came today. They are SUPER cute and I love the design and how she did them. BUT when I ordered, I sent a photograph not only of the wall color but also the bedding. Instead of using greenish colors, they are blue and instead of tan, they are brown. I can certainly get over the tan/brown thing but the blue/green...it's bugging me. I snapped a few pictures and it is pretty clear at the difference in the blue with the green on the wall. I have a dilemma though; do I contact her and rave about how great of a job they look and tell her that while I love the design they don't match or do I suck it up and just not say anything. If I would have made the letters, and they didn't match that would be one thing but due to the fact that I paid for them (and sent pictures that showed the colors)...well, it just bothers me. Clearly the blue doesn't match the green on the wall.

Am I being too picky or am I justified? You can decide for yourself.





2 comments:

  1. Heck, I am not concerned with colors - I just love his name!!!!! It is adorable! And the letters - I would probably have to tell her you like them, but they don't match...nice but let her know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, we know the name now! How cute!
    I would tell her how much you love them but that they aren't the colors you had ordered. You have a right to be completely happy and satisfied with your purchase because i'm sure they weren't cheap.

    ReplyDelete