>This morning started out great! I had a
photo session. I honestly think I have the cutest clients! Conner came with me, which isn't always ideal but he played with the little boy and they found sticks together. I guess it was kind of like a mini play date for both of them. We came home and he took a great nap! I like great nap days. After his nap, he just wanted to climb all over me and I'm not a jungle gym. I chose to clean and not sit down instead of being climbed all over. He is cutting another molar (I got bitten trying to prove this) so he's extra grumpy.
I've been meaning to share these pictures for a week or so. He was SO hilarious and in such a silly mood that day!
Where are your eyes?

Where are your ears?

Where is your tongue?

Where is your nose?

Where is your head?

Where is your elbow?

Where are your feet?

Where is your belly?

>I just am reading your updates! He is too cute! I love the where are your eyes - haha!!! I think I am going to order Logan one of the bathing suits you sent me the link too - looks great! We need to get them together -
ReplyDelete