My mom is here and has been helping me chase Conner. It's great b/c he loves Gigi and I get to sit longer and not jump up to cater to his needs as quickly. I even fit in a pedicure yesterday. At least when I go into labor, my toes are painted. You know, the important stuff. I still have not packed my bag but it is on my to do list for today (and yesterday, I just didn't get to it). Last night, I started seeing spots so I called the on call line and Michelle called me back. She told me to go to CVS and use the cuff there. If the reading was over 150/100 to go straight to the hospital; otherwise get a check at the office in the morning. Thankfully, it was not that high and I came home.
Conner is still sleeping, in fact everyone is. Harley is curled up on the love seat, mom is in the guest room, Conner is in his crib and Josh is snoring. Why am I up? Well, I woke up with a headache. I tried to go back to sleep but I just could not so I decided to get up. I'm waiting for the OB's office to open so I can call and go in for a blood pressure check. I'll try to keep you all posted.
This picture has nothing to do w/anything but he's just cute and I need a picture.

>I thought about you yesterday since I hadn't seen a post or seen on FB. I hope everything is ok with your bp! Hang in there and rest up! Love that pic of Conner!
ReplyDelete>I will be thinking about you today! Let us know if you can what's happening.
ReplyDelete