Tuesday, June 15, 2010

>Appointment update

>Today I had my 34w appt. Dr. Rush says everything looks/sounds great. He's happy with my weight gain and says it's perfect. He's just very sweet though! Baby boy is still head down and he's low; not yet engaged but low, which explains the pains I've been having. Dr Rush says that he thinks I have 2 maybe 3 weeks until this baby decides to be born based on my "symptoms" and his position. SO, that's exciting and a little scary! Next week, I go back and get my Group B swab done..fun, fun. He wants to do it a week early...you know; just in case.

My mother in law is supposed to come over one day this week to help me organize the baby's room. I just feel overwhelmed in there. I open the closet and quickly close it back. I ordered some name blocks and they have been mailed. I really hope they are here tomorrow. I can't wait to get them. I'm pretty excited about it. Yesterday, I bought some frames to go above the changing table. It's all coming together!

You all know I think that every post needs a picture. Here are a few of my favorites from my maternity session (Thanks Victoria!)





3 comments:

  1. >Great pics, you stayed so tiny! I can't wait to see pics of Baby #2! Is the name a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Can I just say that I am really excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I love the pics!!! You guys are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete