Monday, May 31, 2010

>32 weeks

>Yesterday marked the 32 week mark...that's 8 months! how crazy! We have had a pretty relaxing, low key weekend. Josh has been HOME this weekend and I love it. Conner loves when his Daddy is home too. Saturday we (well, Josh) worked in the yard; he planted a few new trees and just cleaned it up. It looks great. My mom and Katie are here for the long weekend and they came by Saturday afternoon. I convinced them to help me put some of the furniture together (pics to come) but it's not all finished. Maybe today we'll get the rest done. Saturday night Conner actually SLEPT but don't worry he was his normal "up every 2 hours" self last night. Yesterday, we went out to breakfast, ran some errands and just hung out. Mom and Katie came over again last night for dinner. Conner sure loves the attention! I'm not sure what we will do today; it's rainy but I think we're going to get out of the house for a while.

Here's my 32w belly. This dress doesn't show much but it is what I was wearing. I apologize in advance.

2 comments:

  1. >I love the dress :) Your belly looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. >who says horizontal stripes make you look big? You look tiny in that!

    ReplyDelete