Saturday, June 12, 2010

>It's kind of nice...

>It's kind of nice that I'm awake and no one (not even the dog) is up with me. It's just after 8 and I've already taken a long warm bubble bath and I'm drinking a coke. I typically don't like coke but it's hot; well, I'm not so coffee is out. It's quiet here; which is such a rare thing. Usually when Josh and Conner are both here and awake the TV is on and Conner is "talking" up a storm. The only noise the the noisy fan going.

I've been waking up a lot at night. Part of it is general discomfort and the other is that my son (who is waking up) is a bed hog. I wish he'd just sleep in his own bed. THAT would be nice.

Gotta go.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. >AHHH, I love being up in the morning before everyone else. It is so rare though. I like the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete