We had an OK day today. We went to Hobby Lobby and found a basket for the baby's room and I picked up some letters to paint. I want to put them on top of the dresser. The catch? They are too big and I have to take them back. I really want some larger blocks that have his name spelled out on it but I don't really want to have them custom made. I've checked around at prices and they are 8-10 per letter. His name has 6 letters in it...you do the math! Just for blocks! Not this mama. I'm going to google and see what I can find. Conner did nap today but only for just over an hour and he was a mess. It's 7:34 and he's already in bed (praying he sleeps) and I'm going to have to cook dinner. My goal is to put myself to bed by 9. I need it. Now, if he would just quit crying and go to sleep.

>I hope he slept and good luck with the letters :)
ReplyDelete