Tuesday, June 22, 2010

>For the kiddos

>I've been wanting to purchase some "Big Bro" "Lil Bro" t-shirts for the kiddos but I just could not justify spending $40 on 2 shirts when I could buy a pack of white onesises for $5, a shirt for Conner for $3 and I could make the letters; it's not that hard. I purchased all of what I needed to do this and then it all sat there. I decided today was the day to get it done. It literally took me 10 minutes to make these and I think they turned out pretty cute. Josh chuckled and he likes them.



My MIL is supposed to come and help me finish organizing Parker's room on Thursday. She was supposed to come last week to but...we'll see. I hope she does b/c I actually DO need her help a little bit and she keeps saying that I never let her help. So far, she has only just let me down a little bit by not coming. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. >I LOVE these - I wish I was creative enough to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete