Conner went to bed at 9:30. I woke up at 2 (I had to pee). I could hear water running so I looked outside to discover that Josh had left the sprinklers on. I debated on whether to wake him up or not. I decided that I'd go turn off the sprinklers but wanted him to be somewhat awake to listen for Conner. He told me that it was too dark for me to go outside (what?) and that he would do it. It took me a little while to fall asleep again. Conner woke up at 3:30. Once again, it took me a while to go back to sleep. Josh woke me up at 5:30 snoring SO loudly that even when I went downstairs, I could hear him like he was in the same room. Yes, I had my ear plugs in. Conner woke up at 6. Just as I was going back to sleep; Josh's alarm went off and he decided that TODAY was a good day to hit snooze 5 times. I think I feel asleep around 6:45. I woke up an hour later. Conner got up at 8. Doesn't all of that sound SO fun. I can't really blame it all on Conner but like I said, last night was a good night. Maybe once I have this baby, I'll be able to sleep a little better...oh wait, who am I kidding?!
See this face? that's how tired I feel today.

>I am so sorry. There really isn't much worse than a bad night. Especially 2 years of bad nights...
ReplyDelete