>yes, that's what time I decided I was DONE trying to get this kid to go to sleep. He got up at midnight, only 3 hours after he went to sleep. Then an hour later he was UP. I tried snuggling with him, rocking him, even letting him scream. Nothing worked so after 3 hours, I decided I was finished. done. tired abut done with fighting so I brought him downstairs. Guess what the ONLY kid show on right now is...barney. I despise barney. He's annoying but at least educational. The best part...it's about building and has a whole segment on trucks; which Conner LOVES. I brewed some coffee and I'm thinking of making some muffins. I am hungry and if I'm up I might as well eat.
We are supposed to go shopping around 9 but I'm not so sure that will happen now. When he's ready for bed, I will too. Maybe we will got in the afternoon. Today will suck. he's going to be SO off and it takes a few days to get him back on track. I suppose it is what it is though.
In other news...we have a name now. I'm not telling until the room is done and I'm hoping to find some bigger size blocks to use in his room to display his name.
I'm off to pour my coffee and preheat the oven.

>Oh honey, I am so sorry. I know what you mean about being so off. I was rocking Austin last night and wondering how many days it will take to get us back on track (not that he has really been "on track" for a few months).
ReplyDelete