Sunday, June 13, 2010

>34w

>I'm hot and tired and have been having contractions since about 3:30 this morning. They are only about once an hour but...it's enough to annoy me. This baby needs to stay put at least 2 more weeks. I will say that I am uncomfortable. My feet and legs hurt. My pubic bone hurts, my belly is sore. When I have the contractions, it hurts all the way around. I never had any form of back labor w/Conner but I think it's safe to say that I will this time...and I will get the epidural. I'm too tired not to get it. At least that way I can sleep through my labor (once I decide to go to the hospital). I certainly don't want to be confined to a hospital bed for 18+ hours like I was the first time around.

Here's my belly.


1 comment:

  1. >You look great!!! Hopefully the baby will hold off a couple of weeks! I hope the contractions stop and you feel better soon!Kelly

    ReplyDelete