
How was your weekend? Ours was OK. Josh worked on Saturday, which always stinks but it's the nature of the beast, I suppose. Yesterday was OK. We started out by going to breakfast, I had a quick photoshoot and then...the poop started. Conner had 10 diapers yesterday; 10. He had very runny, watery poop and a slight fever. He only slept for 30 minutes yesterday and then he was up so much last night. Hopefully after his nap (he fell asleep in the CAR!), he will feel better.
Yesterday marked 35w and 35 days until my due date so today, I have 34. It kind of freaks me out but not because I will have 2 kids but because I blinked and this pregnancy is over! It has literally flown by.
Here's the 35w1d belly.

Your pregnancy did fly by! I'm so excited you got your BOB! I was using every excuse I could to go for a walk once I got it just to push it around I loved it so much! Now when we go to theme parks and stuff everyone wants to push the stroller, its great!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable! Yay for the BOB. Use it well.
ReplyDelete