It's cute, huh?
FIVE things I love (not people, things)
- Exercise. I won't lie. I love to work out. It keeps me sane and my booty firm. I am sad that I am not allowed to exercise anymore and they will revisit that at my 16w appt. I'll survive though.
- Coffee. I can't start my day without my coffee.
- Designer jeans. Call me a snob, I don't care. I love my jeans.
- Shoes. I love shoes and shoes of all types. love shoes.
- Lip gloss. I have lots of different brands and colors. I can't say I have a FAV brand. I just love lip gloss.

I am a coffee junkie too, I love all coffee - sweet coffee, dark coffee, strong coffee, weak coffee - seriously all of it.
ReplyDeleteOMG if we didn't have coffee every morning we'd be dead. Love that stuff! Most importantly, lots of creamer!
ReplyDelete