- Put both boys in one room, make it a big boy room (new furniture and all that goes along with it.)
- Transition kids to sharing a space, but not a bed.
- Get rid of toys.
- Go though baby clothes, sell if it's a girl
- Find the baby gear.
- Buy new baby gear that I got rid of.
- Celebrate (oh and plan) Conner's 4th birthday!!
- Celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Figure out teacher gifts for Christmas
- Figure out gifts for the kids for Christmas
- Get Parker's current room all baby ready (not a ton to do in there, but if new baby=girl, I have lots to do)
I know you're wondering if I bought my box of hair color and no, I have not. It's on my to do list. I am hopeful that by Monday, I'll have new hair, at least a new hair color.
just for laughs...I previewed this post (I never do that) and realized that on the side where I say that 6.5 years after we started dating, we got married...yea, it looks like 65 years. Totally cracked me up. I must fix that but not before I figure out why my almost 4 year old is having the fit of the century. he's all by himself on the couch; dude should just take a nap. we'd all be a little happier....

Aww, I so hope you have a little girl for your boys to love and protect. That would be just precious! You do have a lot to do; good luck with it all!
ReplyDelete