Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's Wednesday! I'm liking up with Shannon again.

This week I'm saying so what to...

  • I used the rubber band trick this morning. I wanted to wear my black shorts and they didn't want to button.
  • My appt was this morning and I haven't updated. I will, I promise.
  • I totally look forward to school days and time away from my boys. I love them to pieces but I love alone time too.
  • I can't work a flat iron. I've tired. whatever. my hair sucks. 
  • Speaking of hair, I still haven't gotten my box dye. It's on my to do list. 
  • I keep lotion in my car b/c I always forget to put it on before I leave the house. 
  • I think my kids are the cutest little boys on the planet. I really, really do.
  • I have so much to do before the boys' furniture is here this afternoon...yet I'm blogging. Signing off. 



1 comment:

  1. I think we all use the rubber band trick a time or two. Sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete