
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Accountability
Unless you know me IRL, you don't know about the lifestyle change that I made in Jan nor do you know that I lost 15lbs and became a healthier version of myself. Fast forward to people noticing...yea. someone got lazy. yea. me. Tomorrow (I really mean tomorrow, not thurs or fr but TOMORROW) I am back to clean eating. If you don't know what clean eating is, look it up! It will change your life. I can honestly say that I really love clean eating. I do. I am also human and I fail. I do. But tomorrow, I'm back on track. Why? Honestly because I feel like crap. I am bloated and sluggish. I have eaten crappy for 3 full days and I can tell. Even with exercise I can tell. My body needs good food, not the processed crap I've been feeding myself for the past 3 days. My kids need to see me eating good food. My sanity needs me eating good food. I'm posting here to keep me accountable. I'll update tomorrow night and post my meals (maybe not photos but what I ate).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! Maybe you can inspire me to do better!
ReplyDelete