As the boys grow and develop their own personalities, the challenges are greater and I don't know what to do when those challenges arise. Often times, Conner bothers Parker until Parker loses it. Right now, Parker is laying on the floor screaming at the top of his lungs and kicking his feet (on the hardwood floors). He has been doing that for the past 10 minutes or so. This is the third time today that he has had one of these terrible fits. There is absolutely
nothing I can do to calm him down. He gets snot all over his face and is a hott mess. But when he's done, he's done. He returns to his sweet little self.
In other news, this morning we went to IHOP (yum) and then we headed to Dick's Sporting Goods to get Conner some cleats, shin guards and a size 3 ball. He's playing soccer this year and I'm so excited about it; he's pretty excited too. His little shoes are the cutest cleats ever. Everything is just soooo small and so super cute! I can't wait until he gets his uniform next weekend. You know I'll have my camera ready!We picked up this set and saved about $20!

No comments:
Post a Comment