
Thursday, August 9, 2012
The Farm
Conner has decided that he wants his birthday party at a farm this year. OK. well. Ok. There are a few local farms that have animals that are friendly enough for the kids to pet. I decided that I needed to do my research and see 1. the FEE. and that's really IT. I thought I'd pick the cheapest farm and we'd go from there. They all want the same amount...and it's not a small amount. Ok, I digress. In order to make a decision about which farm we'd choose, I thought we should start to visit them first. We headed out to Tanglewood Farms yesterday, but not before I hit the gym for some daily stress release. The kids had a great time. LOVED it. Me, eh, not so much. It wasn't that small, that wasn't the problem. The problem is that it was somewhat vacant. A lot of the animals were inaccessible. The admission fee was nothing to sneeze at either, $10/per person, even the kids...well adults. There was a very small 'play area' but I'd barely call it a play area. It was basically some picnic tables one for that you could climb up but my boys were too small to climb up it, a big chair (that had a missing piece of plywood, leaving a HOLE in it), and a make shift bull. The bull was fun. Parker liked it. My review; cute but not worth the admission fee. If they took some time to spruce it up a little bit, it would be MUCH better.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment