Thursday, August 16, 2012

I would NEVER

So, Jennifer posted this and it got me thinking...how many times have I said NEVER and it came back to bite me in the butt?!
  • I will never let my kids eat fast food. pfff. when your kid won't eat but then will eat McDonalds...you do it. um they have TOYS in their meals. score!
  • I hate crocs..HATE them. Never will my kids wear them. Their fav shoes? Crocs. Yep. joke's on me. 
  • I hate mini vans...never. buy me a surburban. Guess what we looked at last weekend and I fell in love...yep a mini van. Dare I say I'm excited. they are amazing for moms/small kids
  • I will never bribe my kids. LMAO. ask my kids that one. they love chocolate and gum.
  • My kids won't drink coke...they drink sprite...often. whatevs.
  • My kids will only eat healthy foods. I will never let them have junk. Who was I kidding? Don't get me wrong, they eat healthy foods but they love hot dogs, pizza and junk. 
What are some things that you said NEVER to? aren't they funny? 

1 comment: