Today I'm thankful for...
Josh coming home last night. We have "black ice" here. Let me explain...for those of you with regular ice and you northerners, you can just start laughing. We're not equipped, OK? Black ice is when the roads start to freeze and nothing else. It typically happens late in the day and is not visible. Josh left work and it took him FOUR hours to get home b/c of this ice. I have never been happier to see his big truck pulling into the driveway. It made me realize exactly how I could never live without him.
*Coffee and pumpkin spice creamer.
*A good shower.
*Friends that love me in spite of myself.
*Supportive family members
*Christmas lights...or Ho-Ho Lights as Conner calls them. They are just so pretty and I love them
*Online shopping. I don't have to "deal" with my screamer in the store and it still gets done. The best part is that it arrives right at my door.
*That new triamentic fever reducer/pain reliever stuff. It works SO much better than Tylenol for Parker. Those teeth might do me in.
*Our warm, cozy home.
*Days where Conner is such a little angel (like yesterday, he was SO good)
*The little 2 year old parrot we have here. He's so cute when he tries to repeat everything.
What are you thankful for?

>I'm glad your hubby (and so many others) made it home safely last night! This weather was crazy here too.Great list of thankfuls!
ReplyDelete