*Parker has his first tooth. I discovered it at Wal-Mart on Monday when he was screaming to get out of his car seat.
*Conner is a chatterbox. He has new words every single day. He's hilarious and so much fun.
*Parker is tying to crawl. He can scoot backwards. Someone tell this kid to slow down.
*Our Christmas tree is up and I love it! It's so big and fat. I won't lie though...it isn't fully decorated. We ran out of ornaments and I haven't gotten anymore yet.
*Parker loves the jumperoo but not the exersaucer. He loves to roll and grab toys.
*Conner still loves tractors and he loves watching Swamp Loggers with Josh. Hilarious.
*I got new studio lights and I love them. Seriously, I'm thrilled over them.
*Josh and I are doing great; of course we still have moments but I'm so, so thankful for him. I don't know what I would do without him. My kids and I are so blessed to have him.
*I'm doing MUCH better on the celexa. I feel like my old self and am overall happier. I still have tough moments and down times but those are becoming few and far between.
*I haven't lost any more weight and it's frustrating. I joined weight watchers online and am joining the YMCA.
*Thanksgiving was ok, not great and not horrible.
*I'm so not ready for Christmas and I can't believe it's December! This year has flown by.
I'm going to try to get better at this blogging stuff again.
And for good measure a pic of each of my kids.

Those are great pictures. Parker's like, "huh?" It is amazing how fast they are both growing up. you are doing a wonderful job raising sweet boys!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!! Glad to hear you are doing better and feeling like your old self! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG look at Parker's face! LOVE it! I'm hoping Santa brings KP a jumper b/c I think she will LOVE it too!
ReplyDelete