>So, I tried to get some pictures of my kids for a Christmas card. I will admit that I was not very successful. They just don't like to cooperate at the same time...see for yourself. Oh and I didn't even waste time editing some of these. I may or may not try again...
>Oh my goodness! I love them. I love that Conner has a candy cane and is eating it! And that last one of Parker is precious! You have cute kiddos. Check out my attempt at Christmas pics. LOL Talk about lack of cooperation!
>Oh my goodness! I love them. I love that Conner has a candy cane and is eating it! And that last one of Parker is precious! You have cute kiddos. Check out my attempt at Christmas pics. LOL Talk about lack of cooperation!
ReplyDelete>I love all of these! You have got some really cute kiddos!
ReplyDelete>SO cute! I love them!
ReplyDelete