*I'm thankful for my hubby. The kids and I are so blessed to have him in our lives. He's a great hubby (even when I complain, he's more awesome than awful) and a great Daddy. Conner adores him and now Parker is taken by him too.
*My gorgeous boys. I'm beyond thankful that they are healthy. I look at Parker and I thank God that he has 2 of what he should have 2 of and that his eyes and ears work. He's perfectly created; just like his brother. Conner is thriving (they both are) and I'm thrilled to have perfectly healthy babies.
*Good friends. You know who you are and for you I'm thankful. You get me through rough (think PPD) times and times when I'm angry and just need to vent. You're there when I laugh and when I cry.
*Family. My mom and sister are coming for a visit this weekend and I could not be more excited!
*A warm home and food on our table.
What are you thankful for?

>i haven't done this in a while either. i am thankful for my precious girl and my amazing husband who always tells me everything will be ALRIGHT
ReplyDelete