
So what if...
*I give Conner candy for him to leave me alone.
*Parker cries more than a typical baby, I have 2 of them.
*I wore maternity pants yesterday. Dirty laundry+fat mama=maternity pants. Who cares.
*Conner loves oreos and guess what, I let him eat them...sometimes for breakfast.
*I will go to bed with makeup on my face...and then that's my make up the next day. It's rare but sometimes it happens.
*I buy my kids something every.single.time we go to the store. Maybe it's jammies, maybe it's a toy.
*I joined WW and went over my points already. Mama needed some wine.

Confession: my "baby" is nearly 3...and I still have a pair of maternity yoga pants that I wear all the time. (Just around the house, of course!) They're ridiculously huge and only my huge ass keeps them from falling off my all together, but they're soft and comfy!
ReplyDeleteI'm guilty of a few of those too so you're not alone! I have 2 pairs of maternity, loungey shorts that I still wear and I buy M something everytime I go out.
ReplyDeleteI decided to try out this So What Wednesday idea too!
LOVE it! And yay for wine and WW -- I am a WW gal too and went wayyyy over points today -- SO WHAT!?!?! ♥Cyn♥
ReplyDeleteGirl I have wine EVERY night! Well...tonight was a margarita. Oh well. And it's ok to wear maternity jeans, I do it all the time!!!
ReplyDeleteum.... I do the same. Enjoy your wine.
ReplyDelete