Some days I never get out of my jammies. I stay at home with my kids and I promise they don't care what I'm wearing.
I will shower and put new jammies on.
I nap when both kids do and I even bribe Conner to nap by saying he can sleep in my bed. Bad I know
I snuggle with my kids instead of cleaning. They are only this little one time.
My house looks like a bomb went off. eh, whatever. I have a 2 year old that goes behind me and pulls the same thing right back out. It's not dirty but there are toys everywhere.
I do not want my boys to get big and turn into teenagers or even kids on me. I love their ages right now.
I'm thrilled that I have boys and if I never have a girl that would be ok.
What are you saying So What to?

I miss having a clean house too but lately so much is more important than cleaning!
ReplyDeleteMy house looks like a hurricane blew through too. I miss my organized house.
ReplyDelete