Monday, December 20, 2010

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time, Parker slept. He would sleep 6 hours at a time and it was heavenly. I knew that I could put him to bed at 8 and he would sleep until 2, nurse and immediately go back to sleep until 6. Fast forward and he's 5 months old trying to go from tummy to sit and trying to crawl. How's he sleeping...like his brother. He is constantly awake and he doesn't want to eat but just be up. Part of it is teeth, his second tooth broke through yesterday, but the other part is a mystery. I'm so tired; I need rest. I need sleep. I've learned that once you have 2 children, napping with the baby is not possible because there are two of them. They rarely nap at the same time and they certainly do not go to bed at the same time. Conner would stay up all night if we let him. Parker likes to be asleep by 8. Hopefully, soon, he will start sleeping better again.

1 comment:

  1. Just think..... The more major the milestone, the less the sleep. Those two are going to be super geniuses :) I love them, but for your sake, I hope they sleep better soon.

    ReplyDelete