Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tagged!


Shannon tagged me with the stylish blogger award. Thanks so much, love!

7 things you may or may not know about me...

1.Josh and I have known one another since HS. We didn't like each other at all.
2. I have a real estate license, teaching certificate and a BS.
3. I'm a horrible decorator.
4. I barely have any photographs hanging in my house.
5. I'm not certain that we're done having kids.
6. I love to cook and I think I'm pretty good at it.
7. I hate to clean but I also hate a dirty house. Cleaning wins every time

Now to tag someone else...my favorite IRL blogging friend. Victoria, tell me 7 things I don't already know!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I never knew you were so well rounded. You could do almost anything and I bet your decorating isn't all that bad! We've lived in our house 5-6 years and my walls are pretty bare! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE to clean too and, like you, cannot STAND a dirty house. We need cleaning ladies!

    ReplyDelete