Tuesday, December 28, 2010

>Seeing is believing

>On Christmas, my brother-in-law's girlfriend took this picture of Parker and I. I knew I needed to lose some weight but this shows me that I do. I was not upset that she took the picture and pit it on FB (eek) for the world to see. My first thought was holy boobs but then I saw that belly. I promise I'm not pregnant. As soon as these kids are well, I am going to the gym. I might even put this picture out somewhere so I can see it often.


3 comments:

  1. >I think your hair and face look GORGEOUS in this pic! Please if you saw me I'm the same! Lets move closer to each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >1st.... you look great!! 2nd.... no one is noticing you passed that cuteness you have in your arm. OMG he's just delish. I have quite the belly too. We just had our 2nd kids 5.5 months ago. It's not going to melt away as quickly as the 1st ones. Not that mine melted so fast with the 1st. LOL I have also noticed that I stick my belly out just to support the extra weight of lifting 1 or both kids so it always looks bigger than it really is. It's like a chair for them to sit on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I looked pregnant still after having Addyson for about 6 months. its so normal and it happens to all of us! you look great for being a mamma of 2 beautiful babies! You will get to where you want to be in no time I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete