Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So What Wednesday



So what if Conner likes to watch TV. He's learning something and not touching me 24/7.

So what if I choose to drink my coffee, check my email and blog instead of working out. It really is my fault that I'm still fat.

So what that we joined the YMCA...guess who hasnt' gone yet? Whatever; it's cold here and who wants to take 2 kids out in this mess?

So what if I laothe cleaning the kitchen every night. After all day of picking up and doing it is the last thing I want to do. I dread it daily...sometimes I wait and do it the next morning. ps I hate cleaning it up in the morning too.

So what if I don't have any (well one) present for my kids for Christmas. We haven't even started shopping and honestly I do not want to.

So what if both kids wind up in our room at night...they are only little once.

4 comments:

  1. I have one word for you Jules! AMAZON! I have seriously done all of M's shopping on there this year and it's delivered right to my door with free shipping. The deals are getting really great right now too. I just got M a Bruder flatbed w/bulldozer that C would love!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FZDID6/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    Want me to start sending you a list with good deals that you might like?

    Btw, i hate cleaning the kitchen too but I find it's even worse coming into a messy kitchen in the morning so I force myself to do it at night, hubby will clean it if i don't...hmmm maybe i should leave it dirty more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I so agree with Amazon! Easiest shopping I ever did. :)
    And I HATE the kitchen more than anything in my house.
    Oh and you're are crazy...NOT FAT at all! Don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme!! And I so love your "so whats"!! New follower here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't feel bad, kendall watches TV already!

    ReplyDelete