Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend News

Our weekend was really good. Saturday was Josh's working Saturday (boo) but he got off early (which is rare). Conner and I just hung out. We went to Wal-Mart (which I think is the worst place on Earth but I still go there). I can't even remember what I bought. Ha! We went to look at a few houses for Josh and then came home. Conner has been enjoying his new toys and they are keeping him so entertained. When Josh got home, we all hung out and then he went for a spin on his bike. When he got home, Conner helped him clean it and then Josh took Conner for a spin, but not on the motorcycle. Conner has his own little car. He refuses to use it as a walking toy but he likes it as a car.

Yesterday, we were lazy in the morning and then took off after lunch. We had a few more houses to look at. We are also in the market for new bedroom furniture. We went to several different furniture stores but we didn't find anything. Conner was SO good though. He even took a nap in the car.

click to enlarge


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments: