>Our weekend was very low key. On Friday, Conner woke up with a stuffy nose and a little cough. I spent all day Friday wiping snot and trying to get Conner to sleep. Friday night, we had pizza and I was so thankful because I started to feel yucky too. Saturday was Josh's "off" Saturday. We really didn't do anything. He went for a ride on his bike and it broke down! He didn't have his phone with him and he was gone for 3 hours. I was definitely getting worried. Never again will he leave without a phone. He can just have mine. Later Saturday we went to Nathan and Ashley's house. We didn't stay long but long enough for Josh and Conner to eat. I didn't feel well so I didn't eat.
Yesterday, we had such a lazy day. I felt very yucky. Josh was great and made me home made chicken soup and I even napped. He and Conner had a great time playing while I slept. Conner was awake for 8 hours! I could not get him to go to sleep. You'd think he would have slept well last night but he didn't.
Today, we are feeling a little better. Thank God!!

>Your kiddo has some stamina! I cannot believe how little he can sleep, especially for how young he is!
ReplyDelete>Hope you guys feel better soon!!!
ReplyDelete>So scary! I am glad J is okay! And I am glad you all are feeling better!
ReplyDelete