
I am thankful for
*hardwood floor cleaner. It makes my floors look like new.
*rain. I love rain. It rained yesterday and it was awesome. We need the rain anyway.
*early bedtimes. I went to bed when C did the other night and those extra few hours (even though it was broken sleep) really helped me.
*babies. I'm taking pics of sweet baby Alaina today. I can't wait!
*Happy babies. C has been a fussy mess the past few days. I love when he's happy.
*playgroup. We haven't been to one all week and I'm totally looking forward to the park tomorrow. It's going to be great seeing all of our playgroup friends.
*Jeans that fit! nuff said.
*Baby smiles and laughs. They make everything all better.
*Mexican restaurants. before I had C, Josh and I went to Mexican every Thursday. I think we're going to start that tradition again but on Wed. A local place here has "bike Wed" for motorcycles and Josh LOVES that. We went last night. Conner was very happy with his balloon!
What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for Advil (some days!) and naps and ice cream and cereal for dinner every once in a while. I am thankful for college football and comfortable sweat pants, and movies that make me laugh out loud. I am thankful for the $10.00 that I find in my coat pocket at the begining of winter and for freedom and the smell of clean laundry.
ReplyDeleteI love mexican! Mmmm... I want some now!
ReplyDelete