Monday, August 10, 2009

>Weekend News

>Our weekend started out very busy. We went to Dahlonega (which is far from our house). Josh's aunt has some really pretty property that borders a river. It would have been awesome if C had already started walking. There really wasn't anything for him to do but Josh had fun. Lots of his family members were there. They rode dirt bikes, four wheelers and the kids played in the river. I put C's feet in the river but he does not like cold water so that was out. Thankfully, Jeff and Teresa let him play in the back of their SUV. He didn't nap all day. Needless to say, he was quite grouchy by the time we left and it was a very long hour and a half home. He didn't want to be in the carseat. When we got home (at 9:15) he was so happy to have toys to play with. So, I let him play for a little while before I put him to bed. Yesterday, we didn't really do much. I got my hair cut, which was really overdue. We went to BJs to get a few things, out to 5 Guys for burgers and then we lounged around and watched a few movies. Not a bad weekend but not the best either.

What is your weekend news?

No comments:

Post a Comment