Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling Crafty

Today, Conner and I went to Old Time Pottery to get the materials to make a wreath for the front door. I think I lost my fall leaf when we moved and it's almost time to decorate in orange and yellow! While we were there I found the cutest pumpkin and decided it would be great on the table. Conner was excited about the pumpkin but he didn't have the patience to start the wreath. I forgot to take before pics. When I get the wreath done, I'll be sure to post.

I love this little sign.

Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I am so ready to start decorating for fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Girl SLOW down! I am SO not ready for fall yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative. I wish it was contagious. I only change the decoration on the door at Christmas. I do love fall. We take the kids to the pumpkin patch every year. So fun!

    ReplyDelete