installation. Click to enlarge


going up. See how proud he is! Click to Enlarge.




After the gates were installed, Conner thought it was time to play with Harley. It's fun to watch them. They "fight" over the balls. Conner gives it to Harley but Harley doesn't always share with Conner.





Josh and Conner having a snack.

My sister is coming for a visit tomorrow. Can't wait to see her! She's never here long enough though. I always cry when she leaves.
Josh and I also made a pretty big decision over the weekend. I'm not going to get into it right now but just keep us in your prayers. We're hoping it's the right one.
What did you do this weekend?

Love the pics!
ReplyDelete(It's YukonC!)
OMG that pic at the top of the stairs is too cute!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love Conner and Harley together!
ReplyDeleteYou're in our prayers :) He is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
ReplyDeleteI am sure C and Harley are going to be great friends...
He is so cute it should be illegal.
ReplyDeleteI love every picture you post of Conner and Harley playing! I just think it's awesome that Harley tolerates Conner so well, when I was a baby we had a dog that was like that with me but I obviously don't remember.
ReplyDelete