Friday, August 21, 2009

not a lot going on

There's not a lot going on in the Ross house this week. We had a playdate Monday, my sister and her roomie came on Tuesday and we just hung out. Today, we went to a few consignment sales. This huge church here had their semi-annual sale and I wanted a slide or playground for Conner. I didn't get one. I guess I was too late. I did find him some pants in size 9 mos! Phew. I have tons of 6-12 and 12 mo pants but they swallow him up. Now he has some that will fit. I also got him a walking toy and this really cool fisher price one. He totally loves it. It has balls, so I am hearing "ball" a lot these days. I also picked up a mega blocks barn. It's quite hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment