Thursday, August 6, 2009

>Thankful Thursday

>Photobucket

This is getting harder for me. It's not that I'm not thankful for things but I just have a hard time finding new things that I'm thankful for.

*Coffee. Many days I don't think I'd be able to wake up without it. The first sip is the best one!
*New friends. I have been making new friends lately and I love it. These women are amazing women and we all have things in common. It seems like we're all in the same chapter of our lives.
*Nap time. Nap time gives me a chance to work out, sleep, clean. Whatever I need or want to do that day.
*New babies. One of our very good friends just became parents and their new baby girl is just precious. She's so, so little and so sweet. (no it did not make my ovaries hurt. I'm totally not ready for number 2).
*gym clothes. I typically wear gym clothes every day (unless we have a play group or somewhere to go). I'm so glad I have so many too b/c my clothes still don't fit right.
*P90X. I just started this yesterday. It sucks but in the best way possible. It's SO hard. It will get me in shape.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. >I am thankful for tutus and baby boys and chicken salad and the BACK of the buggy at Wal-mart. I am thankful that things happen for a reason, and that people come into your life RIGHT when you need them. I am thankful for lauging at your kids messes and for kindness. I am thankful for shampoo that smells good all day and clean sheets and husbands who exceed your expectations. I am thankful for wedding pictures and first birthday slideshows and pink baseball stuff and sunshine and people who know how to do cool stuff on the computer. I am thanful for firemen and teachers and doctors and Carson and Conner's laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I cannot believe you are doing P90X! I could never!

    ReplyDelete