
10 Honest things about myself:
1. I have NO regrets in life. None. I feel like everything I've experienced has molded me and made me who I am.
2. I loved teaching more than anything, until I had a baby. Now, I don't care if I ever step foot in a classroom again; even though I feel very at home there.
3. I am not at all a neat freak. I wish I were though.
4. I have a college education and a real estate license.
5. I don't know that I want more kids.
6. I love to get mani/pedis but I hate spending the money on them so I don't get them. I'm too cheap.
7. I haven't really eaten dairy since Conner has been born. I'm nursing and it screws up his belly. That said, I had ice cream the other day. It was SO good but not worth the fussy baby. I guess that makes me a little selfish.
8. I'm cajun and from The Big Easy.
9. I hate driving. I'd much rather be driven where I need to go.
10. I buy products b/c they say "new" on them. It drives Josh nuts!

>Jules, you are too cute!! <3 you!
ReplyDelete>LOL I like to be driven too, maybe we should hire personal drivers?
ReplyDelete