Later, when the sun came out, we went back outside. This time, I had my camera. Of course, Conner went straight for the dead plant. I know, I need to throw it away but it provided a lot of entertainment for my little guy. He discovered that rocks were on top of the soil and that mud lived in that little pot. He completely forgot about leaves and was into the mud! He tasted it and thought it was gross. He even took a second taste.
click to enlarge








He's been "walking". The reason I say "walking" is because it's not his primary mode of getting around. He will stand up, take 5 or 6 steps and then sit down again. I finally got it on video (are you happy now Shannon?). I think he'll be running in no time!

SUCH a big boy! I love that he's chasing a beer can!!! Classic!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeletehahaha..."that's cheating"!
ReplyDeleteLove the "drunken sailor" walk!
I love that he wants to get the beer!
ReplyDelete