Tuesday, August 18, 2009

>Answers

>Here are the answers to Ask me Monday

Shannon asked where I'd live if I could live anywhere. Well, that's easy. Charleston, SC. It's my favorite city. I love the Carolina coast. Charleston is full of history, it has seasons and the beach. Never a doubt. LOVE Charleston.

Now, Ashley asked me what day I'd relive over and over again. THAT was hard. Most people would probably say that it was their wedding day or the day their baby was born but not me. My wedding was really for my MIL and I went through labor with no meds. It was a long labor! 21 hours!!! I don't think that I have a day that I'd want to relive over and over but rather moments. It's the moment that I realized that I was head over heels in love (puke) with Josh. It's the moments when I fall in love all over again. It's the moment when we just look at one another and I get butterflies. It's a moment when Conner does something so hysterical that I can't help but laugh; even if he's being naughty. It's a moment when you realize that family is really all you have and friends are bonuses. It's the warm and fuzzies that keep us going when things turn sour. It's sweet nothings and handwritten cards. It's feeling accomplished and proud. It's doing something that someone else said wasn't possible. Those little moments are the ones I live for; the ones I love. So, no I don't have a day. I have snippets of a day or days.

1 comment:

  1. >Your answer is perfect. I am still smiling. I feel the same way, there are moments I wish I could just bottle up.

    ReplyDelete