Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend News

How was your weekend? Ours was fun and busy! I had several different shoots, some w/new clients and others with long time clients. I love seeing old ones and meeting new ones. Conner had soccer on Saturday morning and Josh was not working, yay! After soccer, we just went home and the kids played outside until I left for my shoot. Nothing spectacular. After my shoot we had hot wings and watched football. Sunday, I got up early, headed out to photograph another photographer (HUGE compliment) and then headed home. I had a few hours between shoots so we decided we'd take the kids to a local dairy farm. It was really windy but we just threw on hoodies and went on with our plans.The kids had a great time, so did the adults :)












1 comment:

  1. I just love dairy barn trips! It looks like you guys had a busy fun weekend! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete