I keep thinking I should move the 'belly' days to a different day. Last week, my appt was on Thursday and I see the specialist this Thursday. I wish I could give some sort of update but I don't really have one. I have not gotten on a scale again so I have no idea how much weight I have gained (although I know it's more than what I had gained by this point for my other 2). I started cleaning out Parker's room to get it ready for another baby. It's a huge work in progress. All of his clothes are still in there because I just don't have the space I need yet in Conner's closet, well their closet. We still need a dresser. It's working just fine and I'm sure I can continue to make it work when I have to put teeny tiny baby clothes in there. I can just hang up lots of stuff.
We are all still very excited. Conner doesn't know that there could be any problems with this baby and we will never tell him (unless it turns fatal). He's BEYOND excited! He tells everyone he meets that we are getting a new baby. It's really sweet.
17w belly

HI BABY!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love that Conner is excited! We've been talking about babies with M and he seems to think we build them out of legos and he wants to name it Waiter Baiter! LOL, at least thats progress, he wanted baby to sleep outside!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you on Thursday, hope it all goes well!
So sweet.
ReplyDelete