Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We met some friends at the pumpkin patch on Tuesday. While it was fun, I realized just how out of control my kids are. They act like they are kept cooped up and when they are 'released' they go nuts. I mean, running constantly, jumping like bunnies and just being insane. You can add not listening to that. Conner does better than Parker but it's hard on me. I have decided that I'm buying an umbrella stroller (and not a cheap-y one but not a 150+ one either) and I'm going to start using it to confine them when they don't listen. The new baby will need to like one too so it's a win, win. Anyway, I did snap a few photos and one of the friends we met is another photographer and snapped some too.

She's FAB and if you're in Atlanta and don't like my work, check out her website. You won't regret it! Here are the few she took. For the image of just me, she called me a princess. haha!






Here are my crazy boys. I didn't even bother editing all of them :) It was fun and everyone was happy and stayed that way.












4 comments:

  1. Glad everyone had fun. Everyone is super adorable, but I love the pic of C hanging upside down. He's so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so good, I love the last one - monkey boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! looks like they had fun!! you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The pic of you w/your camera and belly is too cute! I'm jealous of your toned arms!!!

    ReplyDelete