
This week I'm saying so what to
So what that this week well be short. I don't have time to do a long one. whatever.
I'm embarassed at my kids' behavior. They are so crazy and insane all the time. I do not know what to do about it.
I've gained more than a pound a week during this pregnancy so far. I hate it but...I'm not really eating everything I see.
We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday w/another photographer. she got a pic of my HUGE belly. I don't even care. Put that shit on FB and tag me. :)
The kids are going to the school's pumpkin patch today. I got them dressed and P got cha-cha mok (chocolate milk) on his. I took it off, scrubbed the milk off and threw it in the dryer. He's wearing it today.
I joined a new gym yesterday. It's way cheaper...it's not open yet. My YMCA membership expires 12/1 and this one opens mid-late Nov so we're good there.
Happy Wednesday, peeps. have a great hump day (and I hate that expression, hump day, stupid)

Congrats on a new little one. Maybe the other two will get better for you soon so you can handle it a bit better fingers crossed on that one. I love prego photos crazy maybe! & yay to new gyms that are cheaper score!
ReplyDelete