Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday



This week, I'm saying so what to...

I went to the gym yesterday. I wore shorts. my legs are not shorts approved anymore. I just had to remind myself that I am pregnant. One of the first things that happen during pregnancy is muscle atrophy. In addition to that, I was not allowed to work out so my muscles didn't get used for 6w...more muscle atrophy. That means flabby low tone legs. GROSS.

A big kid (4-4.5) kicked Parker yesterday after school. I said, 'hey, hey no kicking'. He cried and his mom gave me a dirty look. I don't give a crap! Don't kick my 2 year old, big kid. I'm certain she no longer likes me. Again, I don't care.

I went to target after the gym and bought new workout pants...you know ones that will fit to hide those legs.

I tried to wear leggings and a cardi yesterday...FAIL. I took off the leggings and put jeans on. Much better for my self esteem.

Josh asked how much weight I have gained. I will never tell him.

I'm beyond excited about our family portraits this weekend.

What are you saying so what to this week?






2 comments:

  1. Ummm yeah when the tan goes away I don't wear shorts either, not even at home! Umm I'm excited for your family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw mustle atrophy sucks :( I always think about Kill Bill and uma thurman trying to fight then being like oh yeah i haven't moved in like a year lol.

    that is sooo awful that a big kid kicked your sweetie. no excuses for that. and who cares if the mom doesn't like you, she needs to control her child.

    Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

    ReplyDelete