This week's 5..Five things that annoy the snot out of me (becuase I'm in a mood. Neither kid has slept in 2 nights which means I haven't either).
- Kids waking up at all hours of the night. I don't mind babies waking up b/c they really probably are hungry or whatever but a 2 and almost 4 year old waking up and yelling....mmmmoooommmmyyyy is NOT fun.
- Having kids that don't sleep get up before day light is even outside. Conner even asked why it was dark if it was morning....um, b/c you are up way too early dude.
- Kids that bounce off the walls constantly and are grounchy and tired. The same kids won't nap.
- Being late and getting behind the slowest car is GA. It always happens. I get in the car 45seconds late and if there's not real traffic, I'm not really late but then there's that one car...
- Opening the fridge to get coffee creamer and realizing I'm out of my fav. I still have some but it's not the same. I get one cup of coffee...I want to enjoy it not just like it.
There's my grouchy rants/five. What are yours? Link up and let me know :)


I have said the same thing about the toddler waking too! Babies are FINE! They NEED things, eat, diaper change, whatever, but a toddler NOT OK!
ReplyDelete