Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I have been MIA this week...sort of. I feel like I have been. I didn't do So What Wed (sorry, Shan) but I did update about my appt, which feels like it was LAST week and not Monday. Anyway, I have been SO busy and if you're a FB fan then you have seen everything I've been posting this week. I am very thankful for my clients but they are keeping me from my personal blog! HAHA!

On Sunday, I had a session and then met Josh and the boys at my MILs house. The word on the street was that we were going to go to the pumpkin patch 'or something'. Turns out the 'or something' was just playing w/the horses. Parker was a hott mess by the time I got there so he took a nap. Conner is starting to enjoy 'riding' the horses. They only walk w/him on there b/c I think I'd have a heart attack if one of them took off and the horse is led on a lead line. He's super cute in his helmet though.



We also got back some of our family pictures. I won't lie to you. I don't like the one of me w/the boys but I like the others and we got the gallery back and there is one that I love w/me and them so it works out. I just have to narrow it down to 5 images.
I LOVE this one and it will be BIG somewhere.






2 comments: