Sunday, May 16, 2010

>Weekend news

>We had such a great weekend! Saturday, Josh worked but only a half day (fabulous!), which never happens. When he got home, Conner was napping so we hung out and watched stupid tv but it was us so it was good. Josh decided that Saturday would be a good day for him to paint the baby's room. YAY! I was not arguing with that at all. He didn't think it was going to take him very long but due to the amount of trim in that room it took him over 4 hours. Poor guy. In the end it looks great! Now, I can't wait to get all of the furniture, mattress and necessary accessories (changing pad, cover, diapers...) in there and play with how I want it. What do you think of the walls? those curtains are not staying.



Today, I am 30w pregnant! How did that happen? It was FAST, that's all I know. Today was a great day! We played outside, got everything out of the baby's room (which is why it's EMPTY!), put up the bird feeder, I vacuumed out my car (which was gross b/c I have a toddler that lovest to throw his food onto the floor), had a family trip to the grocery store, grilled out, and were just us. In the midst of all of that, Josh looked at me and told me that at THAT moment, he was living the good life. He had the outdoor stero on, we were relaxing watching Conner play and just hanging out. It was great! It's been such a long time since we have been able to just be. If I said that I didn't enjoy it, I'd be lying! Conner is saying all sorts of phrases and I'm so excited about it. He says, "I got it", "I want one", "I got mom", "I want Dad". It's adorable!!! He's getting so silly.

my birdfeeder



Kisses from Daddy


stopping for a bite of pizza




I know everyone is waiting for a belly photo. It's coming. First, I want to just let everyone know that after Tuesday I have only had random contractions; even on days like today when I've been super busy. Yes, I'm tired and I'm getting achey (my legs and feet are starting to hurt) but overall, I feel great! I am starting to slow down and that's OK. It just takes me a few more seconds to get up LOL. You should see Conner fuss at me when I don't go fast enough. He's is one impatient little booger! We're working on being patient and waiting nicely.


3 comments:

  1. >You look adorable! I'm glad you guys had such a great time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Aw! I love all of the pictures. Austin isn't saying phrases yet but I can't wait. Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >OMG I LOVE baby #2's room! How have you NOT shared that?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete